Other places to find legal help and information:
New Hampshire’s free legal information resource:
- NHLegalAid is a free legal information website for New Hampshire.
If you do not qualify for free legal services, you may need to hire an attorney. Find a local one at:
- NH Lawyer Referral Service or call 603-229-0002.
Are you a victim of Domestic Violence or Sexual Assualt?
- New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence or call 603-224-8893.
- NH Statewide Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-277-5570.
- NH Statewide Domestic Violence Hotline 1-866-644-3574.
Need help with criminal problems?
Need help with food, clothing, shelter, medicine, or other services?
You may find other legal information here:
Active-Duty Military/Veterans Legal Assistance
ABA Home Front
ABA Home Front provides legal information, resources, and a directory of legal programs for veterans, service members, and military families. Programs listed include military legal assistance offices, legal aid and pro bono organizations, lawyer referral and information services, and military-specific programs where available.
ABA Military Pro Bono Project
The ABA Military Pro Bono Project accepts case referrals from military attorneys on behalf of junior-enlisted, active-duty military personnel facing civil legal issues, and it works to place these cases with pro bono attorneys.